Sunday, November 13, 2011

A new work regime

I've been called back to the dive centre to staff Mondays and Tuesdays. Most of the time I am bored brainless waiting for something to happen. There are only that many tanks to be filled from the weekend. I should use these two days to catch up with this blog as I have abandoned what seemed like a good idea at the time. The inspiration was trying, and failing, to find online information on dive destinations, operators and sites. I've decided to provide an informal dive trip report on the trips I have done. Have no idea whether I'll be able to keep it up but we'll see....

Trips I have done this year:
1. Malapascua Island, Phillipines with Thresher Shark Divers
2. Pulau Sipadan, Malaysia with Borneo Divers
3. Pulau Sembilan, Malaysia with Quiver Dive Team
4. Pulau Tenggol, Malaysia with Tenggol Island Beach Resort

Previous Trips:
1. Similan Islands, Andaman Sea, Koh Lanta, Thailand with GoDive Lanta
2. Pulau Sipadan, Malaysia with SMART
3. Pulau Sipadan, Malaysia with Sipadan Water Village
4. Pulau Tioman, Malaysia with Fishermen Divers

Everything else has been staffing and teaching. I work for the Seamonkey Dive Centre. (edit: Since April 2013, I have joined Global Scuba in the 1Utama Shopping Complex) We are based in Petaling Jaya and we have a dive operation in Merang, Terengganu from where we run trips to Bidong Island, Redang Island and Yu Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment